Recipes like Air-Fryer Pork Chops and Rosemary Roasted Salmon with Asparagus & Potatoes are nutritious, tasty and a showstopper on any desk. The umami-rich miso dressing gives it a salty-savory taste that’s positive to be a crowd-pleaser.
Favorite Meals Made Over
It’ll make your pesto tremendous creamy and provides it an extra dose of coronary heart-healthy fats.
The leftovers hold nicely within the fridge overnight, then simply pack up and reheat at work, school or residence. Opt for certainly one of these tasty mains, sans meat, for dinner.
- Chilli, fennel seeds and smoked paprika deliver heat and flavour to this simple pasta dish.
- To cooked spaghetti, add a combination of 3 components peanut butter, three components soy sauce, 1 part sesame oil, and 1 half rice wine vinegar.
- Try our spaghetti with smoky tomato and seafood.
- Add a few teaspoons of sugar to convey out the sweetness of the tomatoes and save on money and food waste by using frozen combined seafood.
- Want one thing slightly completely different from your commonplace tomato sauce?
Enjoy a healthy and low-calorie meal for this week’s Sunday dinner. Each serving of those delicious dishes has 400 energy or much less. These recipes feature proteins like salmon, tofu and hen and are stuffed with recent vegetables.
© 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. EatingWell could receive compensation for some links to products and services on this web site. Offers could also be subject to alter with out discover.
Store-bought falafel combine provides baked hen an excellent crispy crust and pairs completely with spicy harissa hummus. Swap fatty breakfast meats for higher-for-you salmon in this potato and veggie hash. It’s equally good morning or evening. Fill your summer season pesto with the usual contemporary herbs, think basil and parsley, but then give it a enjoyable upgrade — with avocado!
Serve over a mattress of cooked entire grains (like quinoa or farro) with plenty of contemporary herbs for an easy and impressive healthy dinner. For this week’s Sunday dinner, make a scrumptious meal for 2. These recipes make two servings, so you won’t have to begin the week reheating leftovers.